Sunday, December 16, 2012

Handmade Christmas Ornament


Ok, I have been in denial all week.  I guess I thought if I didn't post for The Stamping Boutique I could deny it was happening, but I can't.  The Stamping Boutique will be closing it's doors at the end of this month.  I am so sad about this news.  I have been a fan for so long.  My heart is heavy.

This was this week's project.  It's late being posted over here but it's up on the Stamping Boutique's blog.  The challenge was Ornaments and I decided to make a handmade ornament.  I saw this wonderful tutorial using toilet paper rolls and decided to make one.  What crafter doesn't have toilet paper rolls hanging around?  LOL!


I love how this turned out.  It was so easy to make and decorate.

I hope this inspires you.

Take care.



free logo - http://www.sparklee.com


No comments:

Post a Comment