Sunday, December 9, 2012

For my Coffee Loving Friends...A Gift


Hello Friends, I'm here to share a project for all my coffee loving friends. I have two projects to show you.  I've created this fun card with the Jen with Coffee image from Jen's Digi Stamps.

Challenges entered:
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes

And I have a coffee gift set to give, which I have used the adorable Coffee Sugar image to create a quick tag.

Challenges entered:
Catered Crop - Tags
Come and Get it - Tags


Both images are available in the store in the coffee section.  But I have a gift for you all today.  I am giving you the Coffee Sugar image for free.  Merry Christmas! (It will only be available a short time, so grab it quick.)


Freebie has been removed

 
There's quite a few more cuties in the store.  While you're there you should check out the full selection, I can't decide who to work with next!

Take care.

Lawren




free logo - http://www.sparklee.com 




6 comments:

  1. Super cute gift with that wonderful card! Just amazing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and good luck with the dt call
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lawren, hope you are OK. Really cute cards, love your image. Great to see you joining in at Aud Sentiments and good luck with the DT call.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute tag - adorable image. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Tag, Lawren! I saw this at Catered Crop!

    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete