Thursday, December 13, 2012

Delightful Thurday!



Good morning and welcome.  It's challenge time at Delightful Challenges and have we got something pretty for you this week.  We want to see your Very Blingy (glitter sparkle & shine) projects this week.
Now who doesn't like a little sparkle in their life?

This week I used Eskimo Emily as my digi image.  I think she's gorgeous in her bling!


I hope you will join us this week and show off your sparkle and shine.  The other DT ladies made some pretty awesome projects, be sure to stop by and share the love.

Take care.



Challenges entered:

DS4J - "recipe" 1 image, 2 patterned papers, and three snowflakes 


free logo - http://www.sparklee.com 

 

10 comments:

  1. Hi Lawren!
    I LOVE your sweet card! Especially the shimmer on Emily's fur! Fabulous idea:)
    Hugs,
    Lisa F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Eskimo card is soooo adorable!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, love her sparkle and shine! Fabulous card.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo that's fab Lawren - you caught that sparkle so well in his photo - I love the colours and cute image hugs Judih x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lawren, I love your card. I never can get the sparkle to show up in my pics. Yours is wonderful. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation, love the sparkle!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lawren this is a beautiful card. Love the sparkle. Thanks for sharing your talent with DS4J. Good luck. Hugs Desíre  {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}  {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute and beautiful card.
    thanks for join us at Digistamps4joy.

    greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very lovely card Lawren, very Christmassy!
    Good luck, Jackie DT member Digistamps For Joy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable! Thanks for joining us at

    Digistamps4Joy.

    Angela B. (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete