Wednesday, November 28, 2012

WOW - Christmas is around the corner


It's so hard to believe Christmas is just around the corner.  I'm not nearly ready.  Time speeds up around this time of year and I never get done all that I need to.  My dad is on his way for his annual visit and I haven't even finished the cleaning.

Anyway enough whining.  I wanted to share a Christmas card I made using an image from Dustin Pike.  The sentiment is from TLC Creations.



Ok, have to run.  Take care.


Challenges entered:
Dustin Pike - Christmas
Lady Ann'e Challenges - Anything Goes with a stamp
Ladybug Crafts - Snowflakes
Digi Makeover - Christmas


free logo - http://www.sparklee.com

4 comments:

  1. Love your snowflake and twine. Such a cute card. Thank you for playing along this week at “Pike’s Playground”. I sure hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Doodle Dragon Studio DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lawren, Thanks for playing along with us at "Pike's Playground." Your card is adorable!
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty image you have here and you have coloured it beautifully. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's. I hope we see you again.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    cardsbyladyanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous Christmas card. It's beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Digi Makeover Challenge - I hope you'll join with us again next week.
    Hugs, Eret

    ReplyDelete