Monday, November 19, 2012

Paper Pretties Monday - Anything But a Card


Good Morning, it's Paper Pretties Monday!  We have a great new challenge starting for you today.  It's Anything But a Card!  I love these type challenges because you get to do what you want.  

Today I created this little treat box and I used this week's re-release image, Garner.


I hope you will join us this week.  Take a look at the blog at what the other DT members made.

Take care.


Challenges entered:
Lady Anne's Challenges - Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers - More than one punch/die cut
My Grafico - Anything Goes


logo maker - http://www.sparklee.com

doctor ratings



3 comments:

  1. What A great card you have made and the wonderful design.

    Thanks you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.

    Hugs
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I think your gift box is such a great idea and the image is so sweet, he's a real charmer!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Feebsy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image and a great gift packaging idea. Thanks for playing along with crafty cardmakers this week, Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete