Friday, November 9, 2012

Happy Friday and Happy News!


Good morning.  It's Friday!!!!!  I love Friday and his pals, Saturday and Sunday!  LOL!

I have wonderful news.  I've been selected for another design team.  Jen's Digi Stamps is back and I'm on the design team!  YAY!


I'd like to share with you my first project for the team.  I used Cocoa as Santa to create this Christmas gift set.  Yeah, I'm all into Christmas right now and I told you before I am obsessed with packaging.  I love boxes and bags and special packaging for handmade gifts.


I hope you'll visit the blog and join us on Facebook.


Challenges entered:
Craft Us Crazy - FAVORITE COLOR and/or HOLIDAY THEME
DL. Art - Anything Goes
Happy Campers - Use Bright Colors
My Heart Pieces - Cute
PaperPlay Challenges - Snowflake
Shelly's Images  - Roll 'em (2,3,7)
Southern Girls - Christmas
Avadares Challenge - Christmas 



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful project! I need to take exemple from you and do bags and boxes too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute what a great set.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART ANYTHING GOES November Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous set, Lawren. I was thrilled to see your entry on the Avadares Challenge Blog. Congrats on your DT spot. They are lucky to have you.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set, Lawren. And congrats on your new DT spot. I like to see your work when I am surfing challenges. Thanks for joining us at Avadares for this challenge.

    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ab fabby just love the colours and the cute image x thanks for joining us at Happy Campers this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you made and thank you for joining us at Shelly's images.
    Greetings, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful - thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Shelly's Images Blog.
    Hugs Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww just adorable.Thank you for joining with us at My Heart Pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lawren, what a cool set, just love them. Thanks for joining us at Avadares Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice matching card and box. Congrats on your new position! Thank you for joining us at My Heart Pieces! Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete