Monday, November 5, 2012

Hambo Hoedown


I am on a roll, third post today!  This time I am back to share my project for the Hambo Hoedown.  We were challenged to use NEON colors.  Now that was a challenge.  I had neon colored pencils but paper?...that was a different story.  

I did the best I could and created this lovely cocoa packet holder.
The image is from Hambo and it's called, Bundled Up Kid.


The sentiment is from Digital Delights.  I love this little holder.

Take care.



Challenges entered:
ABC Challenge - Tic, Tac Toe (Ribbon, Use a Punch, Green Cardstock) 
ABC Christmas - Vibrant Colors
Without Words - Bright Colors




Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

12 comments:

  1. Very cute! I think you did a great job making this neon!
    ((HUGS))
    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! LOVE the bright neon colors--and a darling image, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lawren your card/packet holder is so gorgeous and girly, you have inspired me to make one of these for my friend, thank you, and thanks for playing in this weeks hambo hoedown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lawren, love you card. GReat colours and the image is so cute. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Love, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous bright colours, and what a cheery card! Thanks for joining us at Without Words for November. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and fabulous idea. A darling image and the Neon is very noticable (in a great way). Thanks for playing along with us this week at 'ABC'Challenges - I just might have to CASE your idea :o) Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute idea. Your coloring is just awesome. Thank you for joing us at ABC Challenges. Hugs Xx Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this, fab idea! Gorgeous colours. Thankyou for joining us this week at ABC Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is FABULOUS & I love the colors you used! Thanks for playing with ABC Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a creative project! Love your card!

    Thank you for participating in this week's ABC Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is soooo cute, love the idea of a cocoa packet holder! Thanks so much for playing along with ABC Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for joining us at Without Words this month with this absolutely amazing creation,
    I do hope you will try and join us next month
    Have a lovely day
    Hugs Bridget :0) x

    ReplyDelete