Friday, November 23, 2012

Crazy Black Friday!


Hello all, it Black Friday.  I hope you all are not out there with the crazies today.  I stayed at home and finished my Thanksgiving cooking.  Yes I'm still cooking.  I wanted a cake yesterday and everyone made pie, so I had to make myself a cake.  LOL! No Black Friday shopping for me.  I'm done with Christmas shopping already.

Anyway, Paulette at TLC Creations had a call out for guest designers and I volunteered for the job.  That kept me busy. You can check out her newest set on the blog, here.

So here are my two samples from her new set.




These were so easy to work with and making cards was super quick.

Thanks to Paulette for letting me work with her wonderful images.

Take care.


Challenges entered:
Crafty Creations - Christmas is Coming
Crafty Moments - Anything Goes


free logo - http://www.sparklee.com


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creations! Really happy to see you in a guest designer position. Just love your work!!!! Really happy to be on teams with you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A couple of lovely cards, especially like the second one, thank you for joining us at the Creative Moments Challenge this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete