Saturday, November 10, 2012

BRR It's cold outside...


I almost forgot I live in FL, it's been so cold in the mornings.  Ok I am exaggerating but it has been cold enough to need heat to get the chill out of the air.   I feel so bad for my northern friends all that bed weather they have been receiving makes me not miss up north.

Today I have a winter themed card.  The image is from Designed 2 Delight.


The background papers are from TLC Creations.


Challenges entered:
Designed 2 Delight - Progressive challenge
Digi Haven - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - Wrap up Warm for Winter 



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com



5 comments:

  1. What a great color combi...blue and purple...it looks great ! Thanks for joining us @ Designed2Delight !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. Love the snowman. Unfortunately, for this to qualify for the winner's circle right now on Digi Have the image has to be free for everyone. But thank you so much for sharing it with us.
    ~Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Lawren!! I love that fun snowman image and your gorgeous colors! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! LOVE those bold colors and the image is beautifully colored! Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven! A gentle reminder that for your card to qualify for any honors or prizes, you must use a digi that is free for everyone to use. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Love the image and the colors!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven!
    Hugs xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete