Thursday, October 25, 2012

It's Thursday....



It's Thursday and you know what that means?  It's time for a new challenge at Delightful Challenges!

This week we challenge you to use stitching on your projects, real or faux.
I have used Cupcake Timmy on my card.  Isn't he sweet? 


I happened to be sewing on some girl scout badges for my daughter and I used real machine stitching on this card.  It doesn't happen often, I know.

Ok, I hope you will join us this week.  Hop over to the challenge blog to see what the other ladies created for you.

Take care.


Challenges entered:
The Crafty Pad - Use an Animal
Penny's Challenge - Ribbon or Buttons




Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


7 comments:

  1. Love this Lawren! Really cute and your stitching is perfect!
    Hugs,
    Lisa F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute hun & I just love your sewing!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card...Thanks for joining us at Pennys...
    Hugs,
    Shilpi

    ReplyDelete
  4. How delightful! lol! Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this week in our Use An Animal Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really lovely and cute card. Thanks for sharing with Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Hope to see you again next week. Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! I love all the stitching and you've chosen one of my favorite images. Adorable card.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card!!!!!!! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER CRAFTY challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete