Sunday, October 14, 2012

I Love Halloween


Good morning, everyone.  My days are beginning to run into one another.  I've been laid-off again for the second time this year.  Last week was my first week at home.   I don't know how people do it.  I'm losing track of time and days.  I've got to get my edge back and get out of this house!  

This year I have seen some really cute Halloween images floating around.  I didn't realize I like Halloween so much.  I have another Halloween card to share today.  This one uses an image from Doodle Pantry.



This cute little birdie is into everything.

Take care.


Challenges entered:
Doodle Pantry - Use a DP Image
2 Sisters - Anything Goes
Allsorts - 2 Cute 2 Spook
Challenge Up Your Life - Autumn/Halloween
Di's Digi Downloads - 2 Cute 2 Spook
Just Some Lines -  2 Cute 2 Spook
My Sheri Crafts - Halloween



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining our challenge at Allsorts with your spooky card. Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card - love the drippy border.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute - love the booey border - (I think I have that punch), and your coloring is great. Thanks for playing along with us at DPDC28.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image! Love the drippy goo border also! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lawren this is just so cute yet it still has a spooky edge with the dripping border and the flying bats. Love it! Thanks for joining us at the DPDC#28!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How absolutely adorable!!! Spooky and sweet all at the same time!! Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah too cute!!! love the colours and the drippy border is fabulous!!!

    Thanks for joining in our too cute to spook challenge over at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card thanks for joining us at 2sisters challenge this week good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun and cheery! Love the accenting! Thanks for playing along with us at Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 28!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 'cute card! I love your color combos and that drippy border! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so sorry about the layoff. Hopefully something will surface soon. This card is adorable. I like that orange strip that appears to be dripping! Great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card. So cute. I like the softness of colors and that image is so cute. Also love the CAS style design like Clear Cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute image, fab card too!! Thank you for playing along with us at Di's Digis-sorry I'm a wee bit late, but I do hope to see you back again...a new challenge is happening right now:-)

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete