Thursday, October 11, 2012

Digital Delights - Sketch Challenge


Hey all, thank you once again for joining us last week with your Winter Holiday cards and projects.  

This week at Delightful Challenges, we have a sketch for you to try.  Now I'll be the first to say sketches intimidate me; but this one came together very easy for me.







I used Spellifying witch and a sentiment from the Halloween Sentiment set.


I hope you will join us again this week and give this sketch a try. Stop by the challenge blog and see what the other DT ladies created.


Take care.




Challenges entered:
Divas by Design - Anything Goes
Crafts and me - Anything Goes
Stampavie and More - Halloween
The Poodle Parlour - Halloween
Unique Crafters - Halloween
Hooked on Crafts - Halloween
Crafty Calendar - All things Spooky


Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com






7 comments:

  1. Just adorable Lawren! Love those cute little spiders too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lawren,
    This is totally adorable! Love it!!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lawren,
    Wonderful Halloween card. I love all the embellies and how you used the sketch. Great card....joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMgosh, so adorable! What a darling image and I love your little spiders - are they buttons?
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so cute, I love every detail. Thanks so much for joining us at Unique Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable. Love the colours and cute image. Thank you for joining us at Hooked on Crafts this month. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. I love the image. Thanks for joining in our "All Things Spooky" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete