Saturday, September 1, 2012

Thinking of You

Hey everyone, Happy Saturday. My favorite day of the week. LOL! It's probably everyone's favorite day. Who am I kidding.

Well I have a card to share today. This beautiful image named Thoughts is from The Stamping Boutique. I paired it with a sentiment from TLC Creations.




Challenges entered:

My Heart Pieces - Layers

The Paper Shelter - Layers
Scrapalicious - Anything Goes
The Perfect Sentiment - Anything Goes with a sentiment




Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful image and so is your lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love your image and your fabulous papers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice work, love the papers.Thanks for joining with us at My Heart Pieces.

    ReplyDelete