Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Mark Your Spot

Hey everyone, Just a quick post to share with you a book mark I made. I've been searching for new ways to use my Spellbinders dies and this came to me.


The image is from Robyn's Fetish. How I made this book mark is going to be my first tutorial. It was really easy and I'm curious to see what others can come up with.

Take care.



Challenges entered:
Bearly-Mine - Anything But a Card

Anything But a Card - Anything But a Card



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


5 comments:

  1. Great bookmark Lawren, such a cute image, I think it's a great idea to do a tutorial on it to share with everyone. Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Bearly Mine.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty little bookmark Lawren and the image is so sweet!
    Thank you for joining us at ABAC's first challenge and we do hope you'll join us again.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable bookmark!!! Thanks for joining us at ABAC :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute bookmark! csweet image too!
    Thanks for joining us at Anything But A Card challenge!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your adorable project with everyone at ABAC! I see you have been quite busy creating - this is your second entry I have seen. Great work! I hope you'll play along with challenge #2 which begins on Sept. 16th!

    ReplyDelete