Friday, September 14, 2012

It's Friday with The Stamping Boutique

WhooHoo! It's the weekend and my daughter has gone camping! You know what that means....CRAFTING ALL WEEKEND!!!!! I don't even have to stop and cook unless I want to! Can you tell I am very excited? LOL. The little things make me happy.

It's Friday and I have a project to share with you. The image is from the Stamping Boutique; Back to School AJ.




Take care.


Challenges entered:
JellyPark - All about the Children

QKR Stampede - Birthday Celebration
Milk Coffee - 2 different shapes
Paper Crafting Journey - My Sentiment Exactly




Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com


3 comments:

  1. A great fun card, love th bright colours. Thank you for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey, good luck in the draw

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous boy card! Thanks for joining us at PCJ for our Sentiment challenge! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet.love the little boy and DP.Thanks for joining us at Milkcoffee using two shapes challenge.Good luck with challenge.

    ReplyDelete