Tuesday, September 25, 2012

In the Pink at Jackson's Digital Expressions


Good Morning.  It's time for a new challenge at Jackson's Digital Expressions.  This week we are asking everyone to create a Pink themed or Breast Cancer Awareness project.

We at Jackson's Digital Expressions are so blessed to have such wonderful team members on the design team.  Let me tell you what some of them are doing.

Chana along with a few other DT members will be donating $0.25 for Breast Cancer Research for every entry of our challenge this week.  And, If you enter here and at Mema's Craft, you will land a double punch against Breast Cancer. Lesia,Mema's owner and JDE DT member,  is donating $10.00 for every 40 entries in her monthly challenge. What amazing gestures!

Now for my project this week, I have to admit that it does not follow the theme.  I made my project ahead when we were still doing Anything Goes, so I apologize. 



I used Robert's Vintage Hat II for my project.  You can find it in his store, here.

We would love for you to join us with your pink projects.  Stop by the blog and see all the lovely designs the DT has made.

Take care.


Challenges entered:
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Mema Crafts - Theme 5
Stamp and Create - Anything Goes
NMWC - Die cuts and punches 
Paper Playtime - Punches + a sentiment



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

7 comments:

  1. Very nice card! Thank you for playing along with Brown Sugar in the "Anything Goes Challenge" Hope you decide to join us again!
    Good Luck,
    Alice B.
    Brown Suagr DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawren, I love this card and the image is gorgeous, I think I have to buy some images from RJD.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and your choice of DP is perfect for this image. Nice coloring. Thank you for playing with us at Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card, Lawren, and I love the image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and image. Thank you for sharing and joining in at NMWC. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, love the pretty blues. Thanks for joining us at NMW challenges and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a precious card. So lovely design. I love to Print gift cards of CAS style design which makes the card POP. Your image is so cute and the colors are perfect. I appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete