Sunday, September 30, 2012

Harvest Time at Hambo Stamps


Happy Sunday everyone.  It's been a busy busy weekend and I am exhausted.   I have been the taxi all weekend to my daughter and her many activities, plus getting done what I need to get done.

Today's card is for the Hambo Hoedown.  It was a sketch challenge this week.  The image I used is called Harvest Bunny.





Take care.  I'm going for a nap before dinner.



Challenges entered:
Catered Crop - Halloween (Fall/Harvest)
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Gingerloft - Stitching
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspired
Order of The Opus-Gluei - Use a sketch from any blog
IDIC - Stitching



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

9 comments:

  1. Hi Lawren! Your card is darling! I think the picket fence and flower are really neat!

    Thanks for playing in our Hambo Hoedown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. Thanks for joining us this week at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week.

    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. DArling card, that little bunny is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rabbit is a cutie, lovely card, Thanks for joining us on challenges 4 everybody, hugs Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute, love this bunny image and the colors....thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card!! Thanks for sharing at Robyn's Fetish. Good Luck!!

    Michelle (Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww cute card, what a super bunny!
    Thank you for joining Opus Gluei this fortnight :-)
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card. Love that little bunny. Thanks so much for playing along with us at OPUS GLUEI.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lawren! Welcome to Opus Gluei! Now, I don't know where you found the creative mojo after shuttling your daughter around, but you certainly did and I love your card! The central image is wonderful but I must admit I really like the fence border and those fall inspired embellishments! Thank you for playing with us, hope we get you to come back for more themes with us!

    ReplyDelete