Sunday, August 5, 2012

Tic Tac Toe with Hambo

Hello. It's a dreary day here in FL, so I have been in the house catching up on my projects., You'll see them in the coming week. But for today I have a card using a Hambo Stamps image. They are hosting a tic tac toe challenge so you choose what elements you will use.

For my project I used Octopus for my image and incorporated an octagon, twine and buttons as my elements.



Take care.


Challenges entered:
Hambo Hoedown - Tic Tac Toe

Ribbon Girl - Tic Tac Toe
Dream Valley - Die Cuts and Punches
NMWC - Anything Goes





Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

8 comments:

  1. Lawren, your octopus card is adorable, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely colour combo and such a lovely summer card. Thanks for joining us in our first challenge at NMWC and good luck. Hope to see you back soon and I hope that you enjoyed our blog hop. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and fab colour combo. Thanks for joining NMW Challenges for our first challenge, good luck. Hope you played along for the blog hop too. Hugz Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great image. Thanks for joining us at Deam Valley. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute Lawren! I love that the background DP looks like some sort of jellyfish! Thanks for playing in the Hoedown! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I am loving those colors together! This card looks great!

    Thanks so much for playing in the Hoedown with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!!
    Thanks for joining us at DVC
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us at Dream Valley challenges, hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT -xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to pop over and enter :-)http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/winner-of-my-candy-and-new-candy.html

    ReplyDelete