Monday, August 13, 2012

Paper Pretties Monday - Anything Goes

Good Morning and welcome to Paper Pretties Monday. This week we have an exciting challenge for you - ANYTHING GOES! We all love those type challenges. We are also re-releasing some older Paper Pretties digis. I was very excited about this one, cause there are some really cute images in the store.

For my project this week, I used Poodilicious Party. What a cutie!
I wanted to decorate a paper lunch bag, so this is what I came up with.
I forgot to take a side view but I promise this is a lunch bag. I cut the bag off to about 7 inches.



OK, so head over to the challenge blog, link up and see what the other DT ladies have been up to.

Take care.



Challenges entered:
Critter Sketch - Use a Digi
Hooked on Crafts - Let's Celebrate
The Paper Girls - Birthdays




Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

6 comments:

  1. Oh how cute love your bow too... Thanks for joining us at CS challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! You chose a fantastic digi. Thanks for playing in the Critter Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card!Thanks for joining in at the Paper Girls Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute card thanks for joining us at critter sketch and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Critter Sketch Challenge "Digi Week” with us! Just loved your card, and hope to see you back here next week!

    CSC DT
    Jenn Zeeb

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun image, thanks for linking with the Paper Girls

    ReplyDelete