Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday with Paper Pretties

Hello all. It's that time again. Time for a new challenge and new images at Paper Pretties. This week we want you to use only primary colors on your projects. That should be easy as it's back to school time!

This week my image is called Primarily Crayons. I thought this was cute for a little lunch box treat. I found a template on-line for a crayon box and went to work. I'm going to slip this into my daughter's book bag.




Head over to the challenge blog and join the fun and get some more inspiration from the DT members.

Take care.


Challenges entered:
Always Crafting - Kids

Lexi's Creations - Back to School





Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

1 comment:


  1. Awwww, I wouldn't mind that yummy treat in this cute little box!

    ReplyDelete