Thursday, August 23, 2012

Let's Get Fancy and Frilly!!!

Good Morning everyone. We're almost to the weekend, whoohoo!!! Ok, back into work mode...LOL!

This week at Delightful challenges we want to see your Fancy & Frilly creations! Your challenge entries last week were wonderful, so I know you're going to blow us away this week!

For my project I used Springtime Lara. As soon as I saw her I knew if anyone could be fancy and frilly, it was her. I made a pocket card, take a look.






Well, I hope you will join us at the blog. You should see all the beautiful projects the DT has created.

Take care.



Challenges entered:
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes

Divas by Design - Anything Goes
Creative Belli - Winged Things



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the inside nearly as much as the outside lol!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card inside and out, love the colours you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Lawren:)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fab card, Lawren!!! Inside and out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lawren, this is a nice card, I love the layout.
    Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific card. Great job on the image and embellishments. The inside is fantastic - great idea.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card.Thanks for joining us this time at Diva's.
    Hugs
    JAyne

    ReplyDelete