Thursday, August 9, 2012

Happy Thursday

Hello everyone. It is challenge time at Delightful Challenges. We saw some wonderful entries in last week's challenge, let's do it again! This week we would like to see
Fabric, Fiber & Trim

For my project I used the digi image, Watermelon Time.
Too cute.


I made these little rosette flowers by gathering my ribbon. They curled right up and created cute little centers for my flowers.


So hop over the the challenge blog, see the other ladies projects and be sure to enter for your chance to win.

Take care.



Challenges Entered:
Moving Along with the Times - Summer
DYSU - Four Legged Friends




Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

8 comments:

  1. What a adorable card! simply perfect!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the flowers, did you make them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Real cute hun, love the colours & those flowers look great!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is gorgeous Lawren.. what a cute image and you've coloured it beautifully! Love the pretty papers and those flowers are really scrummy!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for my 'Summer' theme and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet. Love those ribbon rosettes. Never tried that (and I should because I'm afraid of using ribbon, so I have scads just sitting here). Thanks for the inspiration, Lawren!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable. Love that sweet image and fun sentiment.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your embellies! Thanks for joining us at DSYU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a fabulous fun image
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this fortnight for our Summer themed challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete