Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Anything Goes - Optional Sketch- Jackson's Digital Expressions

Now I know I'm too busy. The Sketch team and I are hosting the new challenge at Jackson's Digital Expressions...and I forgot to post on my own blog. Now how did that happen? It's been a crazy few days so I apologize. But it's challenge time!

This week it's still anything goes with an optional Sketch. I created the sketch, so I am so excited! We have two sponsors this week, Bugaboo and The Cutting Cafe AND it's Robert's birthday tomorrow so you will see birthday cards mixed in on the blog as well. Go take a look.

Anyway, here is the sketch and my card.





Be sure to join the fun, here.


Challenges entered:
Papelitos Stamps - Pretty in Pink
Shopping Our Stash - Your Favorite Things (My favorite things is flowers_
TTCRD - Diva
Craft Your Passion - Emboss It



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

5 comments:

  1. Great card with a lovel image.
    Thanks for joining us at CYP.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Lawren! I love the bright pink for the attire. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is so pretty, love those colors, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors & I love the sentiment too!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash this week! Hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete