Saturday, August 18, 2012

A Day of Play

Hello all. It's Saturday and I have nothing better to do than play in my craft space all day! Yeah, I have a ton I need to do but I don't want to do it. LOL!

So instead I created a card for Fresh Brewed Designs. Heather is having a Facebook challenge. Go to her blog if you want to know more about it.
I missed part of the instructions for the challenge. I was so excited to get this image. There's a sketch to go along with the challenge. (yeah, I missed that part.) But here's my card anyway.


Take care.




Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Lawren.

    I know what you mean... I really don't feel like doing anything either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome card!! thanks for joining us at fresh brewed designs challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is BEAUTIFUL Lawren! LOVE the colors and the beautiful layout! That sentiment is cute and fun ... made me giggle :D

    Big smiles, thank you for playing along at our facebook events challenge to help celebrate our blog hop and stamp release

    Heather D.

    ReplyDelete