Thursday, July 19, 2012

I'm Melting...

Good Morning. The summer is almost over around here. I can't believe school starts back up in 3 weeks! We haven't even begun to think about school shopping and gathering supplies and all those other back to school things you do to get ready.

Today's card features Spyder's Bathing Bear.
I want to go to the beach, can you see me pouting?! LOL! It's been so hot here; I'm melting and I have no time to go to the beach. I'm so jealous of this little guy.



Take care and enjoy the remainder of your summer.




Challenges entered:
Stamp N Doodle - Summer Holiday

Divas By Design - Anything Goes
Ruby's Rainbow - Cute Animals



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

8 comments:

  1. This is brilliant Lawren I love him! Thank you for making him look so cool!!
    I will have to borrow him!!
    (Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  2. a fantastic and very lovely card!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, so sweet...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card
    Thank you for joining in the fun at Ruby’s Rainbow challenges for our * Cute Animal * challenge
    Hope you will join us again
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reallty cute card.Love the sandcastle touch.Thanks for joining us over at Ruby's Rainbow challenge.Good luck.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, Lawren. Thanks for joining us at Stamp N Doodle.
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whst a cute bear lovely.

    Thanks for joining us at stamp n doodle

    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete