Thursday, July 5, 2012

I Believe in Fairies

I do believe in Fairies and I wish they would come visit often. I need the money fairy, the house cleaning fairy and the vacation fairy to show up all at once! LOL!

Ok, so the only fairies I've ever seen have been on my cards, but a Girl can wish, right? This little cutie is from The Stamping Boutique and she's the Happy Birthday Fairy.


Since the fairies won't come visit I guess I have to go do some work.

Take care.


Challenges entered:
The Emerald Faeries - Birthdays

Creatalicious - Anything Goes
OSAAT - Use a Digi



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

5 comments:

  1. oh what a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at the Emerald Faerie Challenges, good luck and hope you'll join us again.
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawren your card is adorable. Can you ask the money and cleaning fairy to come visit me too please ? lol
    Thanks for sharing your creation with us at One Stitch At A Time for our ' Use a Digi' challenge... Hope you come and join us again next week.
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and your image is fabulous with great colouring :)

    Many thanks for joining in with our Use a Digi challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.

    Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable!

    Many thanks for sharing with Creatalicious Challenges.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete