Monday, July 2, 2012

Hot Monday!

Hi all. OMG, it's hot here in FL. I thought I would melt each time I went outside today. But hot is what summer is all about.

This week's Paper Pretties release is all about summer fun and that's the theme of this week's challenge too. We want to see your creations with Summer fun.

I have used both images from this week's release - Pool Party and Bounce. I couldn't decide which one I liked or if I liked either of my creations, so her they are.



Be sure to hop over to the blog and see the other DT's work.

Take care and try not to melt.


Challenges entered:
My Grafico - Bright Summer Colors

Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes

Craft Your Passion - Chillin' and Grillin'
OoZak - Bright Colors




Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

3 comments:

  1. Love the bold bright Summer colours and the fun images.Great cards.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh what a lovely card! Hehe.. I love the image... Thank you so much for playing along at the CBN network challenge this week.. Hope to see you again soon!

    Jo
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card...I love it. Thanks for adding inspiration to the Oozak challenge. Hope you win!

    ReplyDelete