Wednesday, June 20, 2012

UGGH!

Ok, I've been home for the past two days with a sick child. Doctor isn't quite sure what is wrong and we spent today running around taking tests and blood work. I appreciate going to work when I am forced to stay in the house.

Ok, I will quit whining now.

I want to share a card I made in honor of someone being sick. Cee has claimed it as her own. The stamp is from Meljen Designs.


Ok, take care.


Challenges entered:
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Fab N Funky - Polka Dots






Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute - love that little bear and your gorgeous colour combo thanks for playing at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week and good luck hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute I hope your little one is OK. Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.
    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete