Sunday, June 24, 2012

Hello Friend

Good Morning. It is wet and miserable here but I want to cook out on the grill today. LOL! It would rain the day I want to cook out. But, no worries; in between showers I will make it happen.

I stopped in to share a card with you. The image is from Limited Runs and it colored up so nicely. I made this for a color challenge at the Outlawz.


Have a great day. Take care.


Challenges entered:
Limited Runs - Follower's Candy
Crafter's Cafe - Pearls and Swirls

Crafty Calendar - Flowers in Bloom





Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

2 comments:

  1. Lawren this looks fantastic
    Good luck and thanks for playing
    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hey now! This is fantastically sweet! LOVE IT!! Thanks for playing with us this month at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog! Best of luck in the drawing!
    Hugs,
    Karen C (TCCCB DT)
    busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete