Sunday, June 24, 2012

Hambo Hoedown and Splitcoast

Hello, back again today. So I was totally rained out today. No cooking out for me. :-( But I got a ton of projects done for next week.

This week's Hambo Hoedown was to create a project using one of the techniques from Splitcoast. I created a Bag-a-lope using this technique here and Happy Lady from Hambo as my image.

I like how this turned out and next time will definitely try more decoration on my project.


Ok, take care.



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute!! Love your polka dotted paper and ribbon! Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawren, your card is perfect for me!!!. Great papers and fun image!!!. Thanks for playing at the Hoedown this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lawren your bagalope is darling! Thanks for playing at the Hambo Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete