Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Paper Pretties Monday - A Day Late


Hi all, This week it's Paper Pretties Tuesday for me. I was down and out with a migraine so my post is late. This week we have a new release and a new challenge. We want to see some glitter on your project.

I used the new release, Catisha. I am still making book markers for my daughter's class.


So head over to the blog, see what the DT has been up to and link up your glittery creations.

Take care.


Challenges entered:
Craft Your Days Away - All creatures great and small
The Naughty Step - Free and easy
Sundays with Crissy - Things with Wings



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

3 comments:

  1. Your daughters class must be so grateful to you. Thanks for entering The Naughty Step Challenge and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea thanks for joining us at the Naughty Step challenge good luck
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely thanx for joining us at Craft your days away and good luck..

    Caz x CYDA DT

    ReplyDelete