Sunday, May 6, 2012

Oh baby!

Oh My, I've lost track of time. I had a Mommy Free weekend this weekend, so I am really off schedule. My DD went camping with her Girl Scout troop so it was PARTY time for Momma! LOL! Not really, but I did do things that I wanted to do. I actually missed her though.

Anyway, I wanted to share a cute little baby card I made for Sweet Stamping Treats. I used the adorable image named Theodore. The sentiment is also from Sweet Stamping Treats - Sweet Baby Labels.


Take a peak over at the store. There is a May special going on. All flower images are only a Dollar! All month.

Take care.

Challenges entered:
The Emerald Faeries - Anything Goes
Mark's Finest - 3 of Something

OWH - Use something you have been hoarding (I hoard paper, this baby paper to be exact)




Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lawren. Thanks for joining as at A & T Emerald Faeries.Good luck and hope to see you next time
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little boy card. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWE how cute. Sweet card, I always love the baby cards. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy Fox and Friends challenge, we hope to see you again next week. Make sure to check out our challenge with Friends of SpeedyTV for more fun and more chances to win with Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

    ReplyDelete