Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Jackson's Digital Expressions Challenge

Hello, it's challenge time once again at Jackson's Digital Expressions. This week the Inks and Such group is hosting the challenge and we want to see differently shaped or fancy folded cards.

For my sample I created with Phoebe's Plant. This was such a cute little image. I created a flap card.


The clouds and sun are a Sizzix Die cut. I used felt for the clouds and foam for the sun. Just trying to use more of my stash.

I hope you will join us this week. We would love to have you.

Take care.


Challenges entered:
Tammy's Scrappin' Corner - Punches and Dies
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle - Ribbon and Bows
Creative Craft Challenges - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Cute, Cute, Cute
Oldie But Goodie - Die Cuts and Punches (I used Sizzix Die - 1year old)




Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

10 comments:

  1. Lawren I had to smile , she looks so content caring for her garden what a fabulous image and such a lovely card well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawren, love your card! It's adorable!!!

    I have a small giveaway on my blog -- why don't you come over and join in on it.

    Hugs, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lawren,
    This cute image is awesome.
    I love the design and the way you showcased this work.

    Thanks for Entering the Challenge
    At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
    I hope to see you enter next week!!
    Hugs Owner Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Lawren! Thanks for coming over, I was happy to see you!

    To answer your question, I purchase my bling mesh online at http://www.save-on-crafts.com.

    It's pretty pricey, but they have many colors, and are priced a bit more reasonable than other places.

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card and image. Thanks for joining us over at Creative Craft Challenges. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww this is so cute .. love that cheerful sun
    Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love.y creation Lawren! Thanks for joining us (again) for Tammy's Scrapin Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous and definitely cute, Lawren! Thanks for playing along with us at PTW this week
    Good luck!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!

    Thanks for playing along at Creative Craft Challenges.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete