Monday, May 7, 2012

It's Paper Pretties Monday - Use Ribbon


Good Morning, It's Paper Pretties Monday. That means a new release and a new challenge. This week, we are using Ribbon on our projects.

For my sample I used the newly released Catarina. I had to laugh because Catarina reminded me of my cat Bugsy. At Christmas he was always getting into the Christmas trimmings and wrappings. He loved batting them across the floor.


I hope you will join us in the challenge this week. Please stop by the blog and see what the other DT members have created.

Take care.

Challenges entered:
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle - Ribbon and Bows
Just Tracy - Anything Goes
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Mother's Day/Feminine

Tammy's Scrappin' Corner - Punches and Dies
OWH - Use Bright Colors



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

9 comments:

  1. Oh Lawren,
    I love the ribbon that is fantastic. I love this image too super cute.

    Thanks for Entering the Challenge
    At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
    I hope to see you enter next week!!
    Hugs DT Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am featuring you on our Facebook page, today
    come on over to tammy scrappin Corner to see you featured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Lawren, I love the ribbon and image. Thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. Sassy Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice kitty card, Lawren! I like what you did with the ribbon and the bright colors! Thanks for participating in the OWH Be A Rebel Virtual Cardmaking Party! --Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lawren, lovely card. I lvoe what you did with the ribbon. Thanks for Joining us for Tammy's Scrapin Corner Challenge. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ribbon technique and cats are so funny, aren't they? Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! I love that image and the ribbon weaving you did on the edge. Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays.

    Just a Pac Rat
    http://www.circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete