Sunday, May 20, 2012

Have you ever heard a Monster Yell?

I've heard monsters yell before. I know what you're thinking...there's no monsters. Hump! A 9 month old puppy locked in a pet cage yelling to get out at 5AM! Can anyone relate to that? If you can you've heard monsters yell. I have one that yells every morning. LOL!

This week's Hambo Hoedown was a sketch challenge. The image I used is called Monster Yell. My daughter says the monster looks like our puppy.



So here is our little monster, Bentley.


Take care.




Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

2 comments:

  1. Awww... Bentley is too cute to be a monster! But I know what you mean - Bailey has been waking us up around 1 or 2 am, wanting to play. You can't sleep through the barking so you HAVE to get up. Sigh... Anyway, your card is great, and the coloring of the monster is superb. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! And I dont think Bently looks anything like the monster! Lol! Adorable... Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete