Thursday, May 3, 2012

Color Challenge at The Stamping Boutique

Hello. This week The Stamping Boutique is hosting a color challenge. They picked the right color too because it's my favorite! We want to see monochromatic BLUE. You can see all the details on the challenge blog.

For my project I used I love you this much - Cynthia . Isn't she adorable? I decided I wanted a little gift bag to hold some chocolates. The candy lasted only a few minutes after this photo was taken. Those are my daughter's favorites and she came and took them out the packaging.





So come out and join the challenge. You don't have to use a Stamping Boutique image but we LOVE it when you do.

Take care.


Challenges entered:
Anything Goes - Things with Wings

Sundays with Crissy - Things with Wings




Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

4 comments:

  1. How very cute & creative... And my favorite color - blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lawren. Yes! She is adorable! I love your card and box set -- sooooooo cute!

    Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Lawren,
    So glad you came back again to play with us here at Sundays With Crissy!! Your card is adorable!! Great image and layout! Great monochrome theme and beautifully coloured!! Love the gift bag too--anything that holds chocolate is good in my books ☺!!
    Hugs,
    Sarah ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet Lawren! I love the beautiful blue you chose, and the matching gift box is fab! So glad you joined our Sundays with Crissy Challenge this month! Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete