Friday, May 11, 2012

Celebrate Mom


Well friends, this weekend is Mother's Day and it's time to celebrate our Mom's and ourselves. I wont be spending Mother's Day with my Mom, but I will give her a call. Special occasions are when I wish we lived closer to one another.

I wanted to share the card I made for my mother for Mother's Day. I used elements from Sweet Stamping Treats.


I hope all my crafting Mom friends have a wonderful Mother's Day this weekend.

Take care.

Challenges entered:
Jellypark and Friends - Girlie Girl

Pattie's Creations - Mother's Day
Raise the Bar - Mother's Day
Simply Create Too - Mother's Day
Sweet N Sassy - Feminine Cards

Lexi's Creations - Lace and Ribbons
Really Reasonably Ribbon - Mother's Day
The Squirrel and the Fox - One for the Girls



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

8 comments:

  1. Lawren,

    This is perfect for our challenge at Pattie’s Creations. Thanks for joining us!
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, girl! I love this image, and I also love the awesome cards at your other blog. I love the variety and flavor of the images! I know a friend who would love for me to make cards with some of those images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing in our 'Mother's Day' Challenge #43, and for using a Digital OR Stamped image!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card, I love the DP's you have used!

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Squirrel and the Fox, hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs,
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely adorable, thanks for playing along at SNSDC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lawren: Your entry is wonderful! Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too for our Challenge #13 - Mother's Day [or Feminine] Challenge.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lawren this is so cute! I love the lacy detail, the bling, and accordion flower as an embellishment. Just perfect with this sweet image! Thank you for joining in on our Mother's Day challenge this week at Raise The Bar!
    ~*Joni RTB DT

    ReplyDelete