Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Ants, Ants everywhere!

You know it's warm when the ants appear overnight. These huge ant hills have popped up along my driveway and the ants are everywhere. Thank goodness they haven't come inside yet. So I will be doing some dreaded yard work this weekend - Yuck! I have yard work more than house work.

Anyway, I decided to share some more ants with you but these are the cute kind. They are courtesy of Doodle Pantry and I don't mind these being everywhere.



Take care.

Challenges entered:
Doodle Pantry - Use a DP image




Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

9 comments:

  1. Oh Lawren simply adorable. You are so very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card with the ants peeking out from behind the keys! Unfortunately, the ants have found their way into my kitchen already - we're having a warmer than usual Spring this year in Texas. Hope you can keep yours at bay!

    Thanks for playing along this month in the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lawren this is so cute, love those keyboard ants! Thanks for joining us at the DPDC#23!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just darling! The colors are perfect and the banner and paper designs compliment so wonderfully too! Thanks for joining us at Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 23!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the ants from Doodle Pantry, way too cute! Great CAS card Lawren, thanks for joining us at DPDC#23!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love your card. I have that image and have yet to do anything with it so thanks for the inspiration. I've been on vacation for 10 days so I am very much behind in leaving comments and visiting some of my favorite blogs...yours being one. Now I need to say at this time that we at Doodle Pantry love that you shared this adorable card in this month's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now these ants I can handle!!!! Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us this month for the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this card and the cute sentiment. Perfect colors and layout!!Thanks so much for joining us this month at the Doodle Pantry Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lawren, what a terrific creation. Such a great design. Thanks so much for joining us DPDC23.

    ReplyDelete