Sunday, April 15, 2012

WINNER - Blog Anniversary Candy

It's time to announce the winner of my anniversary blog candy! I'm so excited.

Cee and her trusty helpers (Houston and Bentley) pulled the winner from the container.

The winner is:

Chriss America RealApr 10, 2012 04:51 PMHappy Blog-a-versary! I am a new follower, I found you on the "hop" I have added your candy to my sidebar and I sure hope I win! lol.
Hugs,
Chriss


Thank you to all that entered and helped me celebrate two years!



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

4 comments:

  1. Wooo hoo! Thank you Lawren! I am so excited! I had a bad day today, my meniere's disease (vertigo, ringing in ears) is back on me so I was feeling a little sorry for myself, and then I received this wonderful news! You brought a lot of sunshine into my day!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete