Sunday, April 29, 2012

Use those scraps and Recycle

This week at the Hambo Hoedown we were to reduce, reuse and recycle. So I dug into my scrap pile, which constantly grows; and pulled out some scraps. "Goat" was the just the image to help us recycle.

I have the idea to make book markers for all my daughter's classmates for their summer reading. (So expect to see more markers coming in the next few weeks). School is almost over for the year, so I really need to get busy.

I used all scraps for my project and the ribbon is recycled from a package I received (that's why it's so small).

Take care.

Challenges entered:
Hambo Hoedown - Recycle

Scrapbook Place Challenges - Go Green
Sweet Stampin" - Anything but Square
The Poodles Parlour - Anything Goes





Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

8 comments:

  1. Great idea to make a bookmark with Goat. I like your recycled ribbon with the patterned paper . Thanks for playing in the Hoedown this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab project ...love the sweet image and cute papers
    thanks for joining us at the poodle parlour and good luck.
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to use up those little snippets of ribbon! Thanks for playing in Your Scrapbook Place April Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and what a great idea, I am sure the kids will love them!
    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab little tag...

    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bookmark and such a good idea to use scraps, I should take a leaf out of your book.... my scraps box is over flowing :o) The image you have used is really cute.
    Thanks for joining us at POODLES PARLOUR 'Anything Goes' Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you next time.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute, love the fun image, so sweet. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great bookmark. Thanks for joining us over at 'The Poodles Parlour'. Good luck.

    Elke XX

    ReplyDelete