Friday, April 13, 2012

TGIF!

Hello! It's Friday and that means I am HAPPY!!! I love Friday! LOL! My daughter is sick and was at home with me today. I still had plenty of "Me" time because she slept the majority of the day. So I got a lot of things finished.

OK, so I forget to mention I am:


YAY! You can see last week's card, here.


So this week we had to make a project with Nerd and use plaid or multiple patterned paper. So here is my Nerd card. I think he turned out well considering I have made limited masculine cards.


OK, I need to go start dinner.

Take care.


Challenges entered:
Hambo Stamps - Use Plaid or multiple patterned paper
Crafty Ann's - It's a Man Thing

Paper Crafting Journey - 3 or More Patterned papers




Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

7 comments:

  1. First of all CONGRATULATIONS on being the Queen of the Hambo Hoedown, how fun :)

    And, I love your card this is so cute!!

    Great job Lawren :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! Love your Nerd and the addition of buttons. Thanks for joining this week's Hoedown!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card Lawren, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super job with the patterns and the buttons are so cute! Thanks for playing along at the Hoedown again this week, Lawren!

    Hope your daughter is better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol what a fun card, I love it. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great coloring! Love your LO!

    Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown!

    Jenn
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for playing along with us
    at Paper Crafting Journey.
    Love, Laura PCJDT

    ReplyDelete