Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Sketchy Color Challenge

It's challenge time at Jackson's Digitial Expressions. The introductory blog hop was a success and we thank everyone for coming by and commenting and entering our first challenge. The winners have been announced on the blog, check it out here. We had some wonderful projects enter and it was difficult for the team to decide.

So this week we have a sketch color challenge for you. Use this sketch and pastel colors on your entry.


Here's my card. The image is called Phoebe Fishing and is available in the store.


I hope to see some of you come by and join the challenge.

Take care.


Challenges entered:
Incy Wincy - Digi's only
Tammy's Scrappin' Corner - Anything Goes with a touch of Green




Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

4 comments:

  1. oh Wow this is a great image. I love the fishing on bank. I wish I was doing this now
    Thanks for Entering the Challenge
    At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.

    Good Luck the Winner will be announced on Sunday Evening.

    I hope to see you enter next week!!

    ReplyDelete