Monday, April 23, 2012

Paper Pretties Monday

Good Morning, it's paper Pretties time! This week we want to see your lovely projects in Pink and Green. I have to admit this is one of my favorite color combinations to use. I think projects just turn out so pretty in those colors.

This week I have used Parched Piggie for my project.


So head over to the blog and see the lovely projects the other DT has made and link up your projects.


Take care.


Challenges entered:
OSAAT - Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes - Let's Get Cute

Tammy's Scrappin Corner - Anything Goes with a Critter



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

6 comments:

  1. This pig is such a cutie. I love your design. My weekly challenge is anything goes with a critter this would fit perfectly come on over

    ReplyDelete
  2. tee hee! i love piggies. this is soooo CUTE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah The cute Little Piggie Is entered into the site.

    Thanks for Entering the Challenge
    At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.

    Good Luck the Winner will be announced on Sunday Evening.

    I hope to see you enter next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lawren....on the money with this wonderful card. I LOVE EVERYTHING about it....so girly...something I have much trouble achieving in my cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww so cute !
    Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our, 'Anything Goes' challenge.
    Hope to see you back next week. ;O)
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lawren, Congratulations on your win over at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. Your card was super cute...We hope you will join us again. Sassy Raggedy DT Member Tammy's Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete