Friday, April 20, 2012

Oh Happy Day!!!!!

I am blessed and highly favored by God! I know it was meant for me and only my God could open this door this quickly! I have been offered a JOB! I am so excited.

So today let's Shell-abrate! Yes, Shell-abrate!


This little cute is from The Stamping Boutique.


I am off to do my happy dance.

Take care.


Challenges entered:
Aud Sentiments - Spring/Summer Colors

Crafter's Companion - 4 Legged Friends
Sundays with Chrissy - Favorite Color Combo
Crafty Sentiments - Spring


Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

6 comments:

  1. So excited in this image. Congratulations for you new job

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous .Thanks for sharing this with us at Sundays with Crissy.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Blessing!!! GOD is Good all the time!!!
    Love this, just so cute...............:))
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Lawren...gorgeous card, love the cute image and great colouring.

    Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs monthly challenge..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the sentiment! And I'd LOVE to see you do your happy dance!!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card Lawren, thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete