Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday, Monday

Good Morning. It's Paper Pretties Monday and I wanted to share with you the new image and new challenge going on.

This week we want to see shaped cards. Anything shape but square or rectangle. I had to pull out my Cricut for this one. I don't use that often enough.

The image is called Buttercup and is perfect for Mother's Day or just a acard for a friend.

Be sure to stop at the blog and see what the other DT ladies have made and enter your shaped project.

Take care.



Challenges entered:
Creative Stamp Friends - Mother's Day
Always Crafting - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy - Mother's Day or Girlie
Love to Create - Flowers and Buttons
Lollipop Crafts - Anything Goes
My Craft Spot - Mother's day
My Grafico - Mother's Day







Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

6 comments:

  1. Adorable Card! Cute Image & I LOVE the colors!! Thank you so much for joining us at Love to Create Challenge this week!! Come back and play with us again really soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards! :-) Congrats.
    I come from Audrey's blog. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!! Thank you for playing along with us at Love to Create Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Love what you did with the twine and that image is super cute!
    Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot this week!
    Candy
    http://candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wunderschöne Karte, danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Kreativen Stempelfreunden.

    LG
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card
    thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete