Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lovely!

Good Morning.
I am having fun playing with images I have had for so long. But I have got to get a job quick because being home is something I could get used to. LOL!

This morning I bring you a card with a sweet Meljens Design image and sentiment. I love cats and this was adorable.


I tried something new on this card. I keep seeing gathered ribbon in blogland, so I tried it to. I love the end result. That ruffled edge on the side is ribbon!


Take care.



Challenges entered:
Meljens Designs - Pink and Green

Card Makin' Mamas - Girlie
Delightful Challenges - Stitching

PaperTake Weekly - Stitching
Ribbon Carousel - Bright Colors




Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

5 comments:

  1. that's soooo cute and so fun. love the colors and card design

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love the gathered ribbon! This is super adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!
    Thanks for playing at the Ribbon Carousel!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lawren for joining us at Papertake Weekly with this adorable card!

    ReplyDelete