Monday, April 2, 2012

It's Paper Pretties Monday

April Shower's bring May Flowers - that's this week's theme at Paper Pretties. We have a new release as well. I used this week's image, April. This was just too cute.



You have to see what the DT did this week. Cute, cute, cute! Head over to the blog and link up your May flowers.

Take care.

Challenges entered:

Daisy Doodles - Spring
Paper Playtime - Use and Umbrella and any die cut
Polly Craft - Water, water Everywhere
Stamp and Create - Spring
FBD - Spring

Tammy's Scrappin Corner - Anything Goes

Milk Coffee - Throw on those flowers




Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

5 comments:

  1. Lawren,
    I came over to visit, you entered the challenge, but I do not see a link saying this is the entry if it is I will check back to see if the link is there.
    Good luck
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg- that's soo adorable. super cute image and card design. thank you for joining us at fresh brewed designs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH HOW CUTE!!! This is sooo sweet Lawren. I hope you are having a lovely spring

    Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges!
    I hope you will stop in tomorrow to check out our NEW Month long prize challenge as well as stop in to check out our BIRTHDAY BLOG CANDY

    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly, truly truly adore this card of yours. I swear I thought I had left a comment. I won on yals blog 2 weeks ago and haven't been home to send in my images I want and this is one of them.

    ReplyDelete