Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hello friends. Today is a very good day. Yesterday's interview was FANTASTIC. That was the best interview I have had ever! They called me back already for my 2nd interview and I have a 2nd interview with another company today, so keep those prayers going up for me. Thank you.

I share with you today a card using an image from Mami Doodles (now closed). This is one of the images available in the CDAC Progressive challenge. I love teddy bears so I had to make something.



Isn't he cute! I have to go get ready for the day.

Take care.


Challenges entered:
Pixie Dust Studios - Ribbons

Creative Belli - Children
OSAAT - Use a Digi




Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

7 comments:

  1. Cute Card, Lawren!

    The job is yours! Whichever one G-d has chosen for you!
    Be well,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lawren This is such a great card. I love the name of you blog. Tee Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thank you for sharing at One Stitch at a Time and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lawren. Gorgeous and cute card. Thanks for playing with us at OSAAT this week.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! Thanks for playing with us at One Stitch At A Time! Best of luck in the draw!
    Hugs,
    Karen C
    www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your adorable little bear image. Thanks for sharing on the Belli Challenge for Children.

    ReplyDelete