Sunday, April 15, 2012

Happy Sunday!

Wow, I never knew you could get so much done when you don't leave the house! And I never knew how much you have to do when you do leave the house every day. LOL! I have been busy, busy, busy!

Today I made a card with a Dustin Pike image. I saw something similar (of course I cant remember where) that inspired me. This didn't turn out at all how I envisioned it.

Take care.



Challenges entered:
Dustin Pike - Make Us Laugh
Lawn Fawn - Make 'em Laugh
OWH -
Make 'em Laugh



Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

7 comments:

  1. That is an adorable saying for this image. You made me chuckle. Thanks for joining in all the fun at "Pike's Playground" this week. As always I hope you come back again for our next great challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just darling....what a great sentiment....it gave me my evening chuckle. Congrats to the winner and may you have another wonderful blog year and may you get your friend to start her blog...lol. Ps. I have been out of town the last 3 weeks so now I need to take the time to cattch up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH! that's sooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very good, thanks for playing along with us this week.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that sentiment with this image! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab card, thanks for joining us at DDS :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL This is so cute. I love it! I have to get this digi or one like it. I

    ReplyDelete