Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Good Morning, it's Easter Sunday and it's a beautiful day. I hope you enjoy your day and be blessed.


I have a card to share today. Hambo Stamps has a special set of digis to support Operation Write Home. All proceeds go to OWH, so hop over to Hambo and pick up this set. I created my card today with one of the new images. The challenge was to add an extra fold and I created a Z fold card. Enjoy.




Closed





Open

Take care.


Challenges entered:
Hambo - Extra Fold

Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
Flutter By Wednesday - Open (include buttfly or fairy)
Party Time Tuesday - Flowers
Cooking It Up With Katie - fun, folds, flower




Glitter Text - http://www.sparklee.com

4 comments:

  1. Cool card - great fold! Thanks for joining the Flutter By Wednesdays challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I just love your project! Thanks so much for joining our April Anything Goes I hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, thanks so much for playing along in our Anything Goes Challenge at Catch-the-Bug!

    ReplyDelete